Job Description of
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This position supports senior staff with agency’s client work across a diverse range of sectors. Not only
will creative writing and translating skills need to be qualified but Senior Account Executive also needs a
good grasp of online social media practices.
• Developing media materials, including news releases, articles, and other written
materials in English and Vietnamese
• Support planning, developing and managing communications plan
• Co-managing client account
• Identifying media opportunities for clients
• Managing the production of promotional videos, photographs, and multimedia
programmes upon request;
• Building and maintaining media relations
• Supporting organizing and managing client events, including press conferences, media
tour, promotional client events
• Preparing client reports
• Minimum 2 years experience in agency environment preferred
• English proficiency is a must
• Proactive, quick minded, attention to details personality
• Good copywriting skill and Design experience would be advantages
• Willing to travel when requested
Các công việc tương tự
Matterhorn was founded by Matthew Underwood, who has over two decades of communications experience across multiple markets, and 14 years of Vietnam-experience under his belt. He has worked with General Manager Tran Minh Chuyen for all of those 14 years in Vietnam, recruiting her out of the IT industry initially as a Consultant in their former firm, and later as Matterhorn’s GM.
Their team brings a diverse range of experiences into each and every client meeting. Our team includes everything from career-PRs, to ex technology executives, to hospitality professionals, to former lawyers, to ex-software engineers as well as people from the NGO scene.