Happiness Saigon is hiring Senior Account Executive
About Happiness Saigon
Happiness Saigon, an FCB alliance, is an award winning creative connectivity agency based in Saigon, Vietnam and Brussels, Belgium. The agency is well-known to design connected brands that trigger emotions that trigger business. The agency believes in the power of creativity, the power of humanity and in happiness, that fuels both. The very multicultural and multitalented crew of Happiness has won numerous awards, including Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions and have signed for Vietnam’s most awarded creative idea with UNICEF #NoFilter. Some of Happiness’ work is even featured in the V&A Museum London.
Our most recent achievements
- #1 Creative Agency in 2019 by Campaign Asia Pacific.
- #2 Independent Agency in 2018 judged by Campaign Asia Pacific.
- First Vietnamese campaign idea to be recognized globally, most awarded idea in the history of Vietnamese advertising winning at Cannes Lions, D&AD, Eurobest, LIA, Spikes Asia and The One Club and included in the Top 40 For Good award by the Gunn Report 2017.
Account Executive will work closely with the Account Manager to execute a variety of project for different accounts. The account executive facilitates the exchange of information between the agency and the client. Responsible for account administration and reporting, including measurement as required.
Account Executive will need to liaise with third party suppliers to fulfill campaign requirements.
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- Bonus scheme
- Health insurance
- Be part of a culture of creativity, and an agency that believes in “creativity at the core”
Description of the requirements:
Client Servicing (70%)
- Attend briefing meetings and work with Account Manager or Account Lead to formalize and articulate briefs back to clients and onwards to relevant suppliers
- Take responsibility for campaign execution, such as TVC, KV, POS, digital assets…
- Monitor progress of projects against agreed timelines and provide measurement and reporting information
Account Admin (10%)
- Ensure client files and folders are maintained in good order
- Manage client WIP documents ensuring that they are accurate and updated weekly
- Develop audit for relevant brands/ competitors in each project when needed
- Maintain agreed project budgets via project management system
- Liaise with suppliers to understand billing arrangements
- Handle minor day-to-day creative tasks
- Work with in-house and external creative teams to ensure the best creative solution to client briefs
Company Marketing (5%)
- Take an active role in the delivery of the company activity such as joining team building, managing company’s Facebook Fanpage, Twitter account, Instagram account, etc.
- Minimum 2 year experience in the online/digital/brand agency environment
- Experience working on executing TVC & Traditional advertising, digital/social campaign.
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- BA Degree
- Client & third party supplier relationship skills
- A passion for ensuring the delivery of quality products and services
- Hard working, enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- “Can do” attitude, proactive and forward thinking
- Self-motivated with the ability to go that extra mile
- Ability to prioritize workload/tasks, work under pressure & well react, manage crisis
- Work hard & play hard