OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
- Working as a Senior 3D Designer to produce ideas, innovative solutions that combine both written and visual elements.
- Senior 3D Designer works as a team leader who manages a team by coaching, training to develop team member.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Taking part in brainstorming with project team to produce ideas aligned with top-line concepts.
- Hand drawing and sketching in three-dimensional term.
- Presentingcreative 3D layout/ idea for project team.
- Developing 3D Grayscale modeling – 3D layout plan.
- Rendering 3D photos.
- Rendering 3D clips.
- Releasingfinal artwork and technical drawing before production.
- Working with internal to make sure the external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggest improvements if required.
- Studying (20%):
- Researching& analyzing new technologies in advertising fields, and spot out the key info that support the ideation process.
- Awaringand updating the lastest trends in advertising/marketing fields.
- Sharingyour learning with the teams.
- Team leadership: Lead, inspire and drive the team to achieve the objectives; Develop team by coaching and training to improve skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- College or BA degree or qualification related.
- Atleast 1 – year experience in the same position in advertising agencies.
- Soft skills:
- Excellenttime managementand organization skills.
- Staycalm and positive attitude towards feedback and good teamwork spirit.
- Canwork under high
- Presentation skill is an advantage.
- Professional skills:
- Anunderstanding of the latest trends and their role within an advertising environment.
- Anunderstandingof advertising material.
- Quick sketch, the design layout drafting is an advantage.
- 3D Software (modeling and drafting via 3D softwares such as 3Dsmax, sketchup, etc.).
- 3D film software (exporting clips via softwares such as Lumion, Unreal Engine, etc.).
- Rendering skills (accomplished and Skilled in using rendering engines such as V-ray Corona, Octane, etc.).
Please kindly log in PER-FECTIV for further information: