1- Cost negotiation: [50%]
- To identify and benchmark all suppliers that offer products and services which conform to the minimum quality standards required by Square Event and our clients. To identify the best control and receipt at the best price and least risk to our company.
- To take responsibility for the timely delivery of all productions and services.
- To work closely with the quality checking team to ensure that goods/ especially services quality are specified and delivered to ensure compliance with customer expectation.
2- Quotation from suppliers/ vendors: [30%]
- To work closely with the Account Team and to give guidance and advice enabling the creation of a criteria of a proposal / quotation for all our customer orders.
- To ensure that the supplier is capable of providing materials / high techniques to help in the creative design.
- To provide a quarterly saving report to manager.
3- Data updating: [20%]
- To create a database/ catalog of products/ services which will serve as our company’s preferred supply source for all items when we have a need to purchase. This list will include of all details such as – required technical specification, required performance and standards of dimension, material, minimum order quantity, production/delivery lead-time, supplier service level, price, etc. This database/ catalog will be updated frequently/ quarterly and be used to compare the best price for each category being setup by purchasing team. This list must be used to guide and control all cost estimating and purchasing by Square Group members.
- College Degree (Finance, Economic, Marketing)
- At least 1 year experience at the same position
- 1 year experience in Event /Marketing
- Transparency, quick learning, pro-active, convincing