To lead the team winning new business and maintaining present clients successfully that exceed client’s expectations.
- Develop sound PR strategies, execution content and media plan. Deliver insightful mappings of client’s reputation issues, stakeholders and their respective viewpoints to inform communications strategies
- Leverage and develop media relations, seeking high-level placement in print, broadcast and online media. Coordinate all public relations activities
- Manage project operation meet quality standard
- Provide counsel to clients in communication activities within the context of marketing campaigns to build the client’s brands and contribute to their overall business.
- Manage crisis fast and effectively for client in the event of actual or potential negative media noise, be available outside office in oder to deal promptly with the PR aspect of client’s crisis
- Give guideline, coaching team member and motivate them to improve and reach the goal in career path
- Achieve committed billing and build 2 PR innitiatives
- Strengthen and expend media relation by provide media insight weekly and achieve pitching ratio
- Achieve 100% project KPI
- Achieve 80% client satisfaction score
- Negative sentiment tone down within 72h aligned with others stakeholder
- Build team 3 members with less than 20% turn over rate.
- Min 2 years in same position or 4 years in Advertising/Entertainment industry or in reputable agency with social PR knowledge & experienc
- Excellent command of English
- Plays a major role in the research, planning, and development of comprehensive Communications Marketing campaigns
- Understanding of and ability to develop relationships with media.
- Ability to perform creative writing and related activities such as conducting interviews, research, and editing.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment