We are HAKUHODO & Saigon Advertising Co., Ltd (HAKUHODO SAC), on behalf of HAKUHODO Group In Vietnam. As an advertising agency, HAKUHODO SAC provides Vietnamese clients integrated communication design ranging from corporate/management-level, strategies to the planning and implementation of marketing.
Amongst our operations, PMG Vietnam (PMG) is a new part of HAKUHODO Group In Vietnam. PMG offers a comprehensive suite of integrated marketing communications solutions to help clients operate dynamically and smartly across the Asia Pacific. PMG believes that passion makes great ideas, which PMG then transform into reality using proven processes, and amplify through smart technology.
In the Vietnam market, HAKUHODO SAC is the representative of PMG Vietnam in developing human resources. Therefore, the position we introduce below belongs to PMG Vietnam. Let’s become a member of HAKUHODO Group In Vietnam, particularly PMG, and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
To conceptualize, implement and coordinate marketing activities and articulate client requirements to work with in-house teams to deliver Below the Line Marketing activities. Ensure efficient operations and maintenance of online and offline marketing content delivery for our clients.
- Support the Account Manager, in managing a portfolio of clients;
- Scope Work Deliverables Accurately based on Project Requirements and Collaborative inputs from the Client, Account Servicing Teams, and recommendations from the Creative and Business Solution Teams;
- Tracking project plans and assisting the Account Manager and Team in ensuring timeliness of work completion and strict adherence to timelines;
- Ability to conceptualize, implement & manage marketing campaigns based on client’s ATL and BTL marketing needs;
- Coordinate the use of Creative and Business teams to ensure a smooth and efficient project’s workflow;
- Liaising with third-party partners and/or vendors and ensuring that their deliverables are provided to creative/development teams on time and in good quality;
- Proactively assess the project’s budget to identify potential risks before they affect project deliverables.
- Must be experienced in project management;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in BTL-marketing or related discipline;
- Relevant experience as a marketing specialist or relating to web, print, event management will be a distinct advantage;
- A meticulous eye for detail;
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills;
- Familiar with the marketing ATL and BTL delivery, and its terminology;
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate obstacles and create solutions;
- Strong organizational, communication and documentation skills are required for this position.
- Salary range: 15,000,000 – 20,000,000 VND per month
- 13th-month salary;
- Salary Reviewed Annually;
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance based on the Vietnamese Labor Code;
- Mobile phone fee allowance, computer, stationery based on company’s policy;
- Participate in company’s event, company trip, etc.