About D2C for Enterprise
AnyMind D2C is a corporate package plan that specializes in Direct to Consumer business from market research, product development, EC site production, logistics, and marketing solutions. We also offer multilingualization and global expansion support options that take advantage of our global network.
About D2C for Influencer
It is a service that supports all processes including the cost of launching and deploying the influencer’s original brand. We provide integrated support from meetings at the planning/concept stage to a selection of production factories, sample manufacturing, product production, and subsequent sales development utilizing EC, and marketing utilizing our other businesses.
What You Will Do
- Launch and operation of D2C brand (business planning, project management)
- Work closely with internal teams (customer success, product planning, production control, and e-commerce teams) to serve the client’s campaign objectives.
- Ensure and facilitate cross-team, cross-department coordination
- Be responsible for account and project management, and deliver end to end campaign and project performance
- Proactively identify risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately
- Create end to the end project plan based on a deep understanding of business strategy
- Sales analysis, budget/inventory management
- Support other tasks if needed.
Who You Are
- A recognized university degree.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese & English
- 3+ years of working experience in project management in consulting company and commercial fields, i.e. retail, FMCG, procurement, sales, marketing.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience in managing budgets, estimates, and schedules.
- Result-driven and have a good sense of responsibility as well as a strong enthusiasm
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment