- Assisting the Executive Producer, Producer
- Supervising different stages of the full production process: from pre-production/ execution development/ post production; ranges of duties: coordinating – facilitating – supervising – implementing
- Helping in the packaging process or exaggerating creative ideas to the shooting production
- College’s Degree, minimum 1 year of working socializing experience, either in any field
- Enthusiastic, energetic, pioneering
- Quick adaptation, also sharp observation
- Detailed oriented, careful preparation, female preferred
- Have basic knowledge of some specific stage of production process from various elements (studio, hair, makeup, wardrobe, props, sets, talent, etc.)
- Be calm and able to troubleshoot production difficulties or problems
- Have excellent communication skills to effectively work with all levels internal & external the organization
- Have good planning skills, act decisively under pressure
- Proven track record of managing projects and producing work, able to do multitask
- Persuasive ability, patience mixing with flexibility
- Be good at motivating people, supervising and delegating
- Can do attitude, commit to owning projects and driving them to successful completion, aiming at the best outcome delivery by tight budget or timeline
- Can address changes continuously if required but still provide team with guidance on impact and risk
- HAVE A BIG INTEREST IN PHOTOGRAPHY!
PERSONAL CHARACTER INDEED:
- Highly creative: proactively initiate ideas that drive the business in necessary circumstance
- Strong leader: be able to see around corners to drive programs forward, be a leader with peers and manage up
- Articulate: excellent written and verbal skills (both mother tongue and English)
- Good sense of art, style and color. Humor too! Extrovert personality
- This person will see projects through from brief (of creative agency/ direct client – commercial brands) to production handoff, and make sure every team understands the role they play and the expected timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- The person in this role must continually collaborate across teams to be the definitive point person on all projects.
- Facilitating the working cross-functionally and under demanding (and constantly shifting) deadlines and parameters is a must.
- This position requires someone who has a drive and passion for their work, as well as, a track record of leading, taking responsibility, solving problems, and thriving in a high-pressure, consensus driven environment. She herself could build up a firm and reliable, systematic way to work through an endless list of things to do because when it rains, it pours.
- Able to develop and maintain clear, concise documentation (meeting minutes – MS word, PPM deck – MS powerpoint, fitting pictures – Adobe Photoshop).
- Able to maintain all workflow, internal reviews and schedules across multiple stakeholders and departments, along the way, being able to build rapport with all different kinds of people to ease all things out then.
- The best part is all the interesting, creative and famous people you meet. There are tremendous chances to learn something new every day. They could be a newbie celeb or a very well-known photographer in region or a talented Creative Director has just won an honor Creative Cannes Lion prize, etc. Some are kind, some are so crazy, some are cool, some are gorgeous, cant image who we gonna welcome the day after today!
- With a huge bunch of deep passion and rolling on daily things enthusiastically, until the date you see whole team’s vibrant outcome/ kick-ass shot which takes months to implement be aired (could be a billboard, bus shelter, print ad on mags or win any international creative prize!), simply enjoy that moment: thrilling to the heaven, take a deep breath …. and maintain the attitude keep pushing the edge out, nonstop even it’s doomsday!
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
VAIB prides on being the top tier well-equipped studio in HCMC – Vietnam, with a dedicated team of extensively experienced professionals, we specialize in producing international qualified commercial photography service with utmost passion and highest level of service. Our services:
- Full production for print ad shooting (casting talent, make up, full equipped (camera/ lighting system), build up background-full set to do shooting, retouch/ digital imaging to release hires material)
- Location rental: by 1500sqm usable. It can be split into 3 studios and we could arrange 3 shooting sessions at the same time: 1 PRODUCT STUDIO, 1 DAY LIGHT STUDIO, 1 CYCLORAMA STUDIO
Our main client – commercial brands: Tiger, Pepsi, 7Up, Milo, Ovaltine, Vinamilk, Chocopie, Samsung, Knorr, Clear, Sunsilk, Xmen, …
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A culture of excellence
- Passionate colleagues
- Exciting collaborative environment
- A forum to have your ideas heard and built upon
- Access to executive leadership
- Autonomy and the room to make decisions
- The runway to maximize your ability
- A great culture for the fun and curious
- A vivid lake to be flooded with creativity maximization everyday
- Fun fanfare: mini to warm wild parties, bonding up opportunities during a year + 1 company trip/ year
- Apparent 13th salary + practical annual performance/ reward review
- Địa chỉ 37 Bế Văn Cấm, P. Tân Kiểng, Q.7, Tp. HCM