A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This role is responsible for every step in Video production (mostly focus on Product or Service introduction) & Livestream production. Producer is involved with all decisions from the pre-production, on set, and confirms the final output before submission.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
Video Production/ Livestream Production (90%)
1. Planning & Proposal
- Get involved in a project with focuses on the deal as creative agency;
- Work closely with the Account & Operations team to understand the requirement of the campaign & help to make the proper Creative Planning (including making Video format, Mood&tone to fit the request, Budget proposal & control, Schedule…);
- Bring together the key members of the team that needed for the campaign (Director, Cinematographer and Production Designer and key cast members);
- Approve locations, studio hire, the final shooting script, production schedule, set design & props and estimated budget…;
- Responsible for the day-to-day smooth operation of the team;
- Constant communication and consultation with the content production and other key creatives, on and offset;
- Responsible for making sure crew members and cast members are on time and on budget;
- Approve all script changes and cost reports;
- Must solve unforeseen problems and delegate production duties appropriately;
- Work with post-production team (editor, designer…) to make sure the final output follow the direction
- Responsible for the quality of each final output. Involve in several duties of Quality control, such as verifying accurate information, spelling, technical errors…;
Other tasks assigned by line manager; (10%)
- Experience working in marketing, Video production, and/or Livestream production
- Understand the process of making video & manage each project (PM role)
- The advantage for a bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Filming, Communication or Journalism.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese communication.