- The PR Supervisor position is responsible for entire Public Relations group client performance and the health of the agency/client relationship on all accounts
- Participates in media relation’s functions and maintains media contacts with the highest profile national, trade and/or regional targets.
- Coaches and advises public relations group on pitching media on client’s behalf.
- Reviews and approves annual public relations plans
- Develops message points and speeches for senior level clients.
- To be able to effectuate project proactively, monitor project and meet required time line.
- To be able to manage P&L.
- To be able to communicate with customer and satisfy customer’s requirement daily.
- To liaise with clients and suppliers to delivery of the PR elements of all marketing campaigns
- Ensure consistency between communications with the press and with clients
- Hot bonus, Project Bonus, Performance Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual Health check up
- Health insurance ( PVI care)
- Company trip & team building.
Must to have qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in journalism, public relations or communications required
- At least 3 or more years of account management, brand management, marketing, public relations or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common documents and journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to senior management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to lead over 500 million worth project independently.
- Ability to interpret and carry out detailed and sometimes complicated written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Excellent command of English and Computer skills (MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet Software, E-Mail and database software)
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ Lầu 5, toà nhà Fideco, 28 Phùng Khắc Khoan, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1