The PR Supervisor position is responsible for entire Public Relations group client performance and the health of the agency/client relationship on all accounts.
- Participates in media relation’s functions and maintains media contacts with the highest profile national, trade and/or regional targets.
- Coaches and advises public relations group on pitching media on client’s behalf.
- Reviews and approves annual public relations plans
- Develops message points and speeches for senior level clients.
- To be able to effectuate project proactively, monitor project and meet required timeline.
- To be able to manage P&L.
- To be able to communicate with customers and satisfy customer’s requirement daily.
- To liaise with clients and suppliers to deliver the PR elements of all marketing campaigns
- Ensure consistency between communications with the press and with clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 or more years of account management, brand management, marketing, public relations or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to senior management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Excellent command of English and Computer skills (MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet Software, E-Mail and database software)