The Project Manager position is responsible for maintaining present clients and looking for new business. To lead the project team and work with other teams (creative, planning) to successfully manage projects that exceed client’s needs and expectations.
The Project Manager should be a strategic and creative thinker to deliver customer expectation. Must be a problem solver with a get-it-done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes.
2. Main Duties:
Account and project management
– Closely working with planning team to develop strategy & implementation plan.
– Being accountable for product & brand campaigns, including PR/IMC projects.
– Writing press release, speeches; editing MC/roundtable scripts; editorials and advertorials.
– Planning media relations strategy and enhancing relationship with local media, especially journalist/editors in technology.
– Develop and maintain client contacts and relationships; expands these contacts into prospects and prospects into customers.
– Provide counsel to clients on communication activities within the context of marketing campaigns to build the client’s brands and contribute to their overall business.
– Ensure that all work related to the implementation of projects meet with and / or exceeds required quality standards as outlines in briefs / instructions set.
– Becoming familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition.
– Be responsible for satisfying the client while maintaining agency proficiency.
– Analyze market and consumer information and participates actively in developing an effective event strategy and holistic creative approach.
– Write and deliver presentations to the client with high degree of confidence.
– Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
Strategic thinking to build communication platform for communication proposal in collaboration with planning team
Creative thinking to build out-of-the box, holistic creative approach
Know how to brief, motivate and contribute to creative team.
Co-operate with creative team to develop in-depth knowledge of client’s strategic issues and gives actionable advice for improvements.
Evaluate whether creative is in accordance with brief and can recognize good/outstanding event creative ideas.
Build process, manual operation and protocol for project operation
Customer service with solution
Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill.
Self-disciplined with ability to work independently with challenging deadline, under high pressure
– Ensure the clear distribution of project management workload and responsibilities between relevant staffs.
– Manage job priorities and teams to ensure timelines of deliverables.
– Train, maintain and develop subordinate staffs.
– Team management with the scale of maximum 2 supervisor level and 2 executive levels
– Has ultimate responsibility for achieving the agreed-upon profit targets for all accounts and for the on-going status of receivables.2. Qualifications:-Background: University Degree. Good command of English and Computer skills
– Min 5 years in the same industry or in reputable agency with integrated marketing knowledge and relevant experience:
– Excellent planning, organizing and co-ordination
– Well management skill and able to lead big team
– Customer service with solution
– Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill.
– Self-disciplined with ability to work independently with challenging deadline, under high pressure3. Required Skills:
– Planning: strategy set-up, creative rationale, framework and deployment plan. Review, comment and revise plan for team member.
– Content production: be able to conduct and/or comment for press material, campaign narrative, content outline, speech, article, social post, video script
– Material production: be able to conduct and/or comment for event shooting angles, testi shooting angles, corporate profile angles
– Training and coaching for team member.