As a PR Executive, you contribute to the development of sound PR strategies and will oversee execution of PR activities, including media booking, content creation and media relations. You will be confident in managing small PR projects independently, with minimum guidance.
We’re looking for someone with a curious mindset that keeps up with the latest PR/media trends and can help to continuously innovate our PR approaches.
- Contribute to the development of sound PR strategies
- Develop effective PR tactics & media planning
- Compile rate card and estimated costs for PR campaigns
- Compile campaign reports
- Manage media booking for approved media plans
- Cultivate positive relationships with media representatives in print, online & AV
- Develop interesting story angles & creative content formats
- Develop & deliver press releases, articles, TV features as well as other PR formats
- Deliver quality translation & write-ups from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
- +1.5 years of experience in PR – agency experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-player & highly organized self-starter
- Detail-oriented, with good skills in analyzing & synthetizing information
- Media & content enthusiast
- Vietnamese native with good knowledge of English
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is one of the largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh