- Develop relationship with clients and newspapers.
- Propose PR plan for clients and follow-up execution to get a successful campaign.
- Managing budgets, mentoring junior colleagues and steering the department overall in terms of PR strategy.
- Ensure that the Client’s main corporate messages get communicated through the media, press and events.
- Enhancing the brand image of Client and ensuring that press enquiries receive adequate responses are both key aspects of this role.
- Hot bonus, Project Bonus, Performance Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual Health check up
- Health insurance ( PVI care)
- Company trip & team building.
- College degree preferable in business or public relations, with minimum of 2 years at PR management level in advertising, marketing or PR agency.
- Excellent command of English and Computer skills.
- Excellent internal/external communication skills – verbal & written.
- Excellent presentation and persuading skill.
- A passion for learning and professional development.
- A strong background in a B2B PR environment, either in-house or agency (or a mix of both).
- A willingness to develop a comprehensive understanding of the Client’s activity and strategies on ways to optimise media influence.
- Seeding news and write-up as client’s requirement.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to build excellent relationships with both senior and junior colleagues.
- Experience preparing briefing packages for speaking and media opportunities.
- A willingness to travel.
- Good relationship with reporters.
- Expert in media and public relations concepts, practices, procedures, strategies & tactics based on understanding of key audiences and brand/corporate objectives.
- Creative and teamwork skill.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn