- Support the PR team’s members to conduct research, analysis, and extraction of insights for client deliverables.
- Identify and track new communications trend and tactic
- Research and analyze targeted marked (Such as dairy market, beverage market, etc.)
- Provide continuous engagement and support for client accounts during execution
- Manage relationships across internal teams, partners, and third-party agencies to make sure goals and vision are aligned
- Monitor and benchmark communications activities of other brands
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarizing results. Present findings to the client.
- Develop communication content such as press releases, advertorial, editorial, etc.
- Oversee editorial calendars and edit day-to-day content for clients
- Manage blogger/influencer-client relationships, including planning, negotiations, and execution.
The unpaid internship
- Creativity, teamwork, and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are crucial, as is a deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media, and marketing agency world.
- Develop and refine skills
- Gain valuable work experience by professional mentors
- Professional, young, and dynamic environment.
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.