The Platform Operations Executive (POE) will have opportunity to work for both AdAsia’s Publisher teams and demand partners in a day-to-day fashion. The main focus of POE is to develop and oversee the implementation of AdAsia’s programmatic selling strategy. POE will be proactive in identifying and taking actions to address potential opportunities and foreseeing issues with processes and systems. POE will operate AdAsia’s original ad serving platform, DoubleClick Ad Exchange, and DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP). POE will also work closely with the product development team to define the optimal delivery to maximize the revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Apply quantitative techniques to drive yield optimization, improve operational efficiencies and explore new revenue opportunities
- Evaluate profitability and conduct cost performance analysis of deals and business partnership
- Deliver analysis and recommendations on inventory allocation, pricing and system improvements to the product team
- Develop quantitative analysis and reports on key parameters to the management and the publisher team
- Forecast inventory availability for both sales team and demand partners
- Develop strong and effective relationships with Advertisers Engagement and AdOps teams
- Keeping up to date with industry research figures
Who You Are
- Good command of English
- Digital advertising knowledge of display advertising ecosystem, CPM, CPC, impressions,… is a plus but not required
- Knowledge or experience in supply-side platforms is a plus but not required
- Result-oriented mindset with passion for work
- Detail-oriented, well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Logical and data-oriented
- Independent, self-motivated and quick learner
- Having a clear career vision is a big plus
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( twice a year )
- Performance Bonus ( once a year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Creative office
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms
- No fixed day for promotion – Perform well and get promoted anytime!
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
AnyMind Group is an organization that is transforming industries through artificial intelligence. Headquartered in Singapore, AnyMind Group is the parent company of AdAsia Holdings, TalentMind and CastingAsia.
In the marketing industry, end-to-end solutions by companies under the AnyMind Group span influencer marketing, programmatic and digital advertising, and publisher monetization.
For the human resource industry, AnyMind group’s TalentMind provides human resource and recruitment professionals with an AI-driven recruitment optimization platform to make hiring more efficient and smart.
AnyMind Group aims to power businesses and professionals with a suite of AI-based solutions, enabling them to easily achieve greater scale and efficiency within and across departments.
- Địa chỉ Floor 53, Bitexco Financial Tower, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC