- Position: Planning Manager / Senior Planner / Strategic Planner (Event & Activation)
- Scope of Work (SOW):
2.1 Project Briefing:
- Attend brief sessions with clients in escort of account unit.
- Be responsible for recap the formal brief, identifying & analyzing requirements/ necessary information to provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Lead and take part in brainstorming sessions.
- Research involving information, statistic, photos,… Study, analyze all related and necessary data
- Understand clients’ businesses and provide opinions, knowledge about clients, products, market, propose strategies, innovative ideas, solutions for proposals that meet clients’ needs and expectations.
- Draft-up logically all brainstorming results to generate an internal deployment plan (including internal brief to all involving departments and deadline)
- Take control quality and deadline for proposals.
- Collect all essential information and convey them logically into proposals. Create the deck logically and beautifully.
- Perform key roles in developing proposals and quotations for event creative concepts which differentiates our service
- Provide regular two-way communication between clients and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Develop and present marketing campaigns at client pitch.
- Minimum 2-3 year hands-on experience as Senior Planner / Planning Manager /Account Manager in Event Agency with strong project planning and execution background
- Eager for the new and creative things/ideas/experiences and bring them to the suitable proposals
- Up-to-date with new trends, technology and marketing ideas
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Willing to work overtime/during weekends for job result and quality
- Age range: from 24 to 35 years old
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express), Internet Research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Working Office: Nguyễn Gia Trí, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM
- Reference: https://www.facebook.com/zoeevents.zoeevents
Các công việc tương tự
Zoe Events is a professional event organization, founded in 2008, with an impressive list of customers such as Tiger, Samsung, Unilever, Abbott, L’Oreal, Lazada …. We specialize in the following: Event Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Trade Marketing, Brand Activation, Conference Management, and Theme Parties.
Zoe Events’ Strengths
– Our networks: to turn impossible into possible
– Production and Solutions: non-stop innovation in bringing in new technology & solutions
– Quality & Client – 1st Mindset: attention to detail, brand safety, audience security
– Concept & Creativity: create from 0 or elevate available concept
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh