OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
A Planning Manager provides an ideal environment for strategic & creative show development. He/ She liaises closely with Project Leader & clients to ensure that the creative & efficient delivery of event show well meets clients’ expectation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with client/Project Leader to deeply understand & identify client’s briefs.
- Preparing, presenting & selling strategies, communication plans, creative concepts & execution plans to clients.
- Being capable to add values to the daily job to control the strategic direction, communication plan, creative concept & execution plan.
- Evaluating ideas in the internal review sessions.
2. Show Development:
- Guiding the team to develop storyline of performances, video clips, visuals following the show contents.
- Direct/instruct the art direction for creative & film designers to ensure the quality & consistency of art & project concept.
- Instruct & supervise the external show producers/specialists to develop event concept & bring it to the real show on stage.
- Reviewing all final results & suggest improvements if required.
3. People Management:
- Leading, inspiring & driving the team to generate outstanding & efficient concepts, engagement activities, etc.
- Developing the team by coaching & training team members to improve skills.
- Building the teamwork spirit; making evaluations of the performance of the staff.
- Contributing in internal working process improvement.
- Research and study new trends or innovative case studies in Advertising & Communications that have been done locally or globally.
1. Soft Skills:
- Good time management & organizational skills.
- A positive & strong leader.
- Possess excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting & solution-finding skills in terms of staff & projects.
- Aesthetic, adaptable, tenacious, systematic, innovative & insightful.
- Analysis, Problem Assessment: Strong Computer and Analytical Acumen and able to data mine and secure relevant information, identifying key issues and relationships from a knowledge base, relating and comparing data from different sources; Critical thinking that utilizes logic to link through ideas into strong and in-depth strategies.
2. Professional Skills:
- Having solid knowledge of branding, marketing & technical trends.
- Good written skill, particularly in relation to proposals & presentation.
- Good English in verbal & written communication.
- Creativity: Thinking out of the box.
- Having own style, clear attitude & point of view.
- Business acumen.
- Having experience in good managing integrated Marketing campaign.
- Having result-driven mindset with attention to detail.
- Being passionate & driven in everything you do & filtering that approach through the teams & the organization as a whole.
- Ability to manage client’s expectation & deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3-year experience in the same position in Event & Activation industry.
- Experience across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, sales promotion, digital is an advantage.
- Solid working experience in one of leading below the line agencies.
Please kindly log in PER-FECTIV for further information: