As a budding planner, your role is to support the Planning and Creative Departments (and the Agency at large) in understanding how we take what we make and connect it with people; whether it be mothers buying noodles, blue-collar workers boozing after work or a rock fan community booing and hissing at a slightly unconventional logo.
Part strategy, part creative, and part media, you’ll sit at the heart of the agency and work project by project across all pieces of business in the agency, as well as the odd pitches. You’ll need to challenge and inspire the creative teams day in, day out, as well as help to enhance the work we as an agency are producing. Specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Extract key observations from syndicated and client research; design powerful primary research (and intelligence gathering techniques) where necessary; mine the marketplace, the competition and the consumer world (whether sporting a virtual helmet with a lamp on the front or intercepting and interviewing shoppers) for insights that can inspire the creative team and lead to innovative, exciting, marketing solutions
- Monitor, interpret and generate knowledge about trends and opportunities relevant to key clients’ business
- Work with account managers and planning director to effective craft creative briefs, brief and inspire creative team
- Prepare, participate & contribute in ideation sessions and client workshops
- Assist planning director in the strategy development for existing clients and pitches for new business
- Working in a global leading event agency
- Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
How To Apply
- Please submit your CV and Portfolios to HR Dept. or contact directly to Ms. Hằng – HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0917267188
Creating Disruptive ideas and connecting them with people through Media Arts. That’s what we are all about! Our mission is simple! To be one of the ten most creative companies (not just advertising companies) in the world. Like what you see? Visit www.tbwa.com.vn for more information.
- Địa chỉ 9 Dinh Tien Hoang, Da Kao, District 1