- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Dealing with personal purchasing, booking, payment…for the Director.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Maintain good relationships with partners, clients, suppliers and other staff to ensure a smooth communication flow.
- Other tasks assigned by the Director.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
- Competitive benefit package
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
- Female preferred between 22 to 27 years of age.
- At least 1-year experience in the field.
- Excellent English communication (Speaking and Writing).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook is a must.
- Must know how to use and search for information on the internet.
- Good looking, friendly and confident.
- Excellent customer relations, problem solving and time management skills.
- Service oriented and with good personality.
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different backgrounds.
How To Apply
Please send your CV via Adjob.
Email các job như vậy
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs