• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Director
to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Dealing with personal purchasing, booking, payment…for the Director.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings;
• Maintain good relationships with partners, clients, suppliers and other staff to ensure a
smooth communication flow.
• Other tasks assigned by the Director.
• Female preferred between 22 to 27 years of age.
• At least 1-year experience in the field.
• Excellent English communication (Speaking and Writing).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook is a must.
• Must know how to use and search for information on the internet.
• Good looking, friendly and confident.
• Excellent customer relations, problem solving and time management skills.
• Service oriented and with good personality.
• Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different backgrounds.
• Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
• Competitive benefit package
• Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
• Great opportunities in developing career pathway
• Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
• Extra health care insurance
• Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
- Vị trí đã hết hạn