A Traffic / Personal Assistant
Report to: Executive Creative Director
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF TRAFFIC ASSISTANT
- Develop and maintain detailed multiple project schedules for projects.
- Develop, track, and adjust detailed project budgets for all project aspects including deliverables, outside suppliers, and consulting time.
- Coordinate and traffic deliverables between creative teams and account teams.
- Document changes in scope and open issues and work with the larger team to resolve them.
- Maintain clean, up-to-date documentation on all project aspects while juggling multiple projects.
- Manage print projects, including proof review/approval. May also attend press checks for a wide range of printed work.
- Manage multi-projects.
- Recommend delivery methods and monitor shipping or mailing to ensure/confirm delivery.
- Advise the larger team regarding print and/or assembly alternatives including identification of lower-cost solutions when required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, and accommodation documents to validate the travelling;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Managing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with suppliers and other staff where necessary.
- Coordinating entries for creative award shows.
- Good management skill and good time management
- Good listening skills, good at problems solving, teamwork spirit, multi-tasking skills, ability to work in team and handle creative team’s management
- Patient and willingness to learn
- English conversant
Y&R Vietnam is a 91-year-old global advertising agency that is also young, hungry, Vietnamese, and passionate about what we do. Our teams in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi specialise in brand advertising, creative, strategy, planning, account management, analytics, activation, shopper marketing and digital. Our job is to resist the usual. It means striking the perfect balance of creativity and innovation in advertising — great storytelling driven through the right channels to create rich new brand experiences that connect consumers and sustain their loyalty. And we’re lucky to have great clients who believe in letting us do that job.
We create great ideas based on Vietnamese consumer understanding to drive their companies’ business objectives. Clients include Bel, Redbull, Colgate, Ford, Emirates, Beko, Traveloka, Marathon, Pham Nguyen, LifeStyles, Domino’s Pizza, Nutifood, RMIT