Manage online performance campaigns:
- Setup or create paid/organic performance campaigns across display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic ads channels/platforms and Clients’ own media (website/blog/social media channels/pages) as per plan approved by Clients.
- Ensure all campaign materials are generated as per requirements from clients, platforms, technical specifications and deployed as planned
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending
- Ensure campaign budget is not exceeded and campaign KPI’s are achieved as planned
- Analyze the campaign data and suggest any changes to the plan if needed for better result
- Prepare campaign reports and data visualization as required, including achieved vs. Target KPI’s, analysis and suggestion for next period
- Proactively involve relevant project members for any issue and work together for suitable solutions.
Take lead in campaign planning for Performance services:
- Propose suitable channels for performance activities and allocate budget to achieve required KPI based on industry data and campaign inputs
- Propose suitable content and keyword strategy for both paid and organic performance
- Propose suitable campaign setup on both paid media and own media for tracking and measurements
- Prepare the proposal for performance part and join presentation to Clients with project team when needed.
Supervisor subordinates during campaign execution:
- Allocate relevant tasks and workload to team members and supervisor both quality and dead time
- Provide relevant training to team members on both expertise and soft skills on regular basis
- Support team members when needed to ensure they fulfill their tasks.
Update new trends, relevant knowledge and industry network:
- Actively follow and update on changes to all platforms for performance marketing which have direct impact on performance services
- Connect and expand connection with media suppliers for better inventory/tools/offers
- Conduct knowledge sharing within performance team and cross departments.
- University/College graduates, prefer majoring in Marketing/Business.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar positions
- Sound understanding of market: users, channels and stakeholders for performance marketing
- Strong knowledge of SEM, Display, social paid Ads, and retargeting
- Competent with Google products such as Webmaster tools, keyword planner, Tag Manager
- Strong understanding of conversion and ROI for performance marketing
- Strong data & analytical skills is a must
- Very organized and detail oriented, diligent Q.C. is critical
- “Can do” attitude and willingness to lead the discussion for solution
- Possess both analytical skill and ability to see the big picture
- Good command of English
- Open minded and willing to learn.