- Understand all campaign briefs with strong data-driven & KPI achievement mindset, then successfully know how to implement campaigns smoothly.
- Proactively execute, monitor, optimize and report campaigns to ensure meet campaign’s performance as committed on plans and everyone is updated all campaigns status.
- Acquire insights/ key learnings in digital marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date with strong suggestions with clear rationales.
- Coach/ Share junior/ other team members with expert knowledge & advice.
- Do other assigned digital tasks by line manager.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, professional, international and friendly environment.
- 13th-month salary.
- Year-end bonus based on workload and performance.
- Health insurance, social security, annual paid leave.
- A good occasion to explore the new digital market trends.
- Good chance to learn and work with the best-advanced advertising technology platforms.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising.
- Have knowledge about Google, Facebook, Zalo, CocCoc, … or other platforms.
- Experience with many product fields/ campaigns to have a good overview of the digital market.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have good sense about numbers.
- Have researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork, detail-oriented mindset.
- Be willing to learn & a can-do attitude.
- Freely work under pressure to deliver KPIs on time in full.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
Email các job như vậy
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs