We build world-class tech products used and loved by millions. Join us and find meaning in your works.
If you are a smart phone user in Vietnam, you might have sent messages via Zalo, listened to music on Zing MP3, browsed the news on Zing.vn and Báo Mới, watched movies on Zing TV, or used Laban Key for Vietnamese input method. Developed by Zalo, these apps form a cross-platform ecosystem, bringing world-class products and experiences to Vietnamese users.
At Zalo, we build and develop a workplace where responsible, passionate, and dynamic talents thrive. Do visit Zalo Careers website at https://zalo.careers/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about us and be a part of Zalo.
The Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the customer acquisition strategy that helps business gain new customers through targeting and online and offline channels.
- Manage digital projects inclusive of online planning and insight, online promotions, content production such as videos, online display advertising, web building and design, and social media;
- Manage high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business’s online platforms from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics;
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business’s guidelines, quality standards, and objectives;
- Collaborate with cross-teams in an effort to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI;
- Ensure that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department;
- Make efforts towards reaching as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels;
- Conduct research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns;
- Optimize targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple social channels in order to generate cost effective user actions.
- At least 5-years of working experience in a relevant role such as Digital Marketing/B2B Branding/Online acquisition marketing;
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics;
- Experienced digital socials campaigns & measurement;
- Well organization & dedicated follow up;
- Possess strong analytical skills, consumer insights and a keen eye for data;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- A self-starter with a pro-active approach.
How To Apply
Interested? Feel free to send your application via Adjob.