- Manage team at media agency; direct team on tactical execution of program across all lines of business, inclusive of budget management, optimization, bid strategies, measurement, etc.
- Manage digital performance campaign inclusive of Facebook, Google, App… and social media
- Develop test and learn opportunities: Maximizing conversions by devising cutting edge Campaign structure, Ad Copies and conversion optimization.
- Ensure measurement tactics are executed flawlessly with a clear and effective reporting structure
- Look for opportunities to include new technologies and innovative tactics within the program; continuously monitor industry trends, technologies and standards for campaign learnings
- Work closely with internal media team members and counterparts across Marketing to ensure that program strategy is in line with broader KPIs and advertising/line of business objectives.
- Collaborate across internal disciplines to create a strong linkage with Content, Social and other Channel strategies.
- You will manage a team of performance marketing specialists and help to identify, support and build key capabilities and skill sets needed to meet our business and performance marketing objectives
- You will work closely with the commercial and sales teams to ensure close coordination between partner media agencies on their digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Brand, CRM and Organic Performance teams to plan, strategize and execute on a broader, integrated marketing level
- Conduct frequent competitive analysis
- Leverage data and analytics insights as a key driver of ongoing program strategy (optimization plans, integration of audience segmentation capabilities, test and learn agendas, etc.)
- Building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels. In doing this, the Performance Marketing Manager employs the use of online ads, email marketing, and content syndication. The Performance Marketing Manager also plays a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Graduated with major in Marketing or related knowledge
- 3-years experience working in agencies in the same position
- Possesses English in advanced level
- Strong leadership skills.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good strategic thinking and analysis, reporting and listening skills.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
AnyMind Group is an organization that is transforming industries through artificial intelligence. Headquartered in Singapore, AnyMind Group is the parent company of AdAsia Holdings, TalentMind and CastingAsia.
In the marketing industry, end-to-end solutions by companies under the AnyMind Group span influencer marketing, programmatic and digital advertising, and publisher monetization.
For the human resource industry, AnyMind group’s TalentMind provides human resource and recruitment professionals with an AI-driven recruitment optimization platform to make hiring more efficient and smart.
AnyMind Group aims to power businesses and professionals with a suite of AI-based solutions, enabling them to easily achieve greater scale and efficiency within and across departments.
- Địa chỉ Floor 53, Bitexco Financial Tower, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC