Performance marketing planning & client services:
- Propose digital media plan & allocate budget across online media channels for performance-oriented campaigns, to achieve required KPI based on industry data and campaign inputs.
- Join project team for presentation to Clients when needed
- Support account department to manage client’s requests during campaign implementation.
Manage performance campaigns:
- Lead the project team to implement performance campaigns across channels/platforms, such as display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic ads and Clients’ own media as per approved plan
- Guide team members to execute campaign as planned
- Keep analyzing the campaign KPI outcomes and optimize set-ups to ensure the best outcome of the media spending & KPI achievement.
- Take lead in campaign data visualization and reports including analysis and suggestion/recommendations.
- Proactively involve relevant project members for any issue and work together for suitable solutions
- Assign relevant tasks and workload to team members and provide supports when needed
- Provide team members with relevant training on performance expertise
- Work our career development plan for each team member and assist them in achieving their goals
Update new trends, relevant knowledges and industry network:
- Actively follow and update on changes to all platforms which have direct impact on performance marketing services
- Connect and establish strategic partnerships with media suppliers
- Conduct knowledge sharing within performance team and cross departments
- Working experience in the same position: Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in similar positions.
- Actual experiences in Marketing, Event, PR…
- Performance marketing working experiences in wide-range of brands from various industries & categories.
- Strong knowledge of performance-oriented advertising solutions across various online platforms & ad inventories: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, Tiktok, Coc Coc local adnetworks, etc…
- Competent with performance marketing tools for goals tracking, campaign optimization and data visualization.
3. Other requirements
- Strong data-analytical skill & good sense of numbers.
- Logical thinking, problem-solving skills & detail-oriented mindset.
- Work under pressure to deliver KPIs on time.
- Team management & leadership.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Teamwork with both written & verbal communication skills.
- “Can do” attitude and willingness to lead the discussion for solution.
- Open minded and willing to learn.
- Good command of English
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
- Communications: Square Experiential Communications, Biz-Eyes PR & Communications, DSquare Digital Communications, Delta Engagement Marketing, Reach Communications, Gamma Exhibition & Interior
- Digital & ICT: Skynet (Information Communication Technology)
- Entertainment: Lune Production (Performance)
Over the 10-year journey of remarkable growth, the passion of providing the best communication solutions and entertainment products with acclaimed international-standard quality to clients has been consistently resonated and amplified throughout the organization.
- Địa chỉ 54-56 Hoa Dao, Ward 2, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC