Execute online performance campaigns:
- Setup or create paid/organic performance campaigns across display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic ads channels/platforms, and Clients’ own media (website/blog/social media channels/pages) as per plan approved by Clients.
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending
- Consult direct supervisor or department head for advice if campaign budget is exceeded or campaign KPI’s are not achieved as planned in a timely manner
- Analyze the campaign data and suggest any changes to the plan if needed for better result
- Prepare campaign reports and data visualization as required, including achieved vs. Target KPI’s, analysis, and suggestion for the period
Take part in campaign planning stage as guided by direct supervisor:
- Clarify the campaign objectives & KPI
- Collect data for planning stage from various resources such as clients’ previous campaigns, suppliers, publishers, industry reports
- Perform necessary research for planning such as keyword analysis, website audit, channel analysis, etc.
Update new trends and relevant knowledge:
- Actively follow and update on changes to all platforms for performance marketing which have a direct impact on daily tasks
- Attend all training conducted by direct supervisor and coaching/sharing sessions at department and company level
- Take turn to present any updates/trends to the Performance team as required
- University/College graduates majoring in Marketing/Business/Mathematics
- Fresh graduates or relevant working experience in similar positions
- Experience with FB Ads, SEM, Google products such as Webmaster tools, keyword planner, Tag Manager is a big advance but will receive training and need to follow a standard process
- Strong data & analytical skills is a must
- Very organized and detail-oriented, diligent Q.C. is critical
- “Can do” attitude with no room for “I’ll do it tomorrow”.
- Good command of English
- Open-minded and willing to learn