- Job description
– Assist manager to manage P&L for OOH products sale annually.
– Support manager in development of strategy and business plans, including sales, profit and budget forecast.
– Precise of number management (proper input of buying/booking from clients, reflect on overall sale management file, etc.)
– Be knowledgeable and up-to-date on market information, competition, selling skill, and other information required to achieve the company’s objectives.
– Comprehend knowledge on products and be able to convey key message to customers.
– Optimize to sale products to clients/ partners.
– Report frequently to manager on sale status.
– Other duties as assigned by Manager.
– At least 1 year in Media Industry
– Have experience on offline channel planning.
– Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills.
– Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
– Good at using English in communication, presenting.
– Good office software skill, mainly Excel & PowerPoint.