(Major responsibilities and target accomplishments expected of the position including the typical problems encountered in carrying out the responsibilities.)
- Maintain office services
- Design and implement office policies
- Establish standards and procedures
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Supervise office staff
- Monitor and record long distance phone calls
- Prepare time sheets
- Control correspondences
- Review and approve supply requisitions
- Liaise with other agencies, organizations and groups
- Update organizational memberships
- Maintain office equipment
- Supervise office staff
- Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions
- Recruit and select office staff
- Orient and train employees
- Provide on the job and other training opportunities
- Supervise staff
- Evaluate staff performance
- Coaching and disciplining staff
- Maintain office records
- Design filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Define procedures for record retention
- Ensure protection and security of files and records
- Ensure effective transfer o files and records
- Transfer and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure
- Maintain office efficiency Main Activities:
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Maintain and replenish inventory
- Check stock to determine inventory levels
- Anticipate needed supplies
- Verify receipt of supply
- Perform other related duties as required
- Travelling abroad for business purpose.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company.
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway.
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year.
- Extra health care insurance.
- Competitive benefit package: Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided.
(The knowledge, skills and attitudes required for satisfactory job performance)
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas
- knowledge of office administration
- knowledge of human resource management and supervision
- ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- team building skills
- analytical and problem solving skills
- decision making skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- very effective organizational skills
- effective written communications skills
- computer skills including the spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and e-mail at a highly proficient level
- stress management skills
- time management skills
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
We are a global digital agency of makers, believers, and make-believers. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. We work with companies who embrace the transformative power of digital.