You’ll work closely with Art Director, Copy writers, Creative Director and Account team to develop executions that fit the brand and the project objectives. The work demands creative skills, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and discipline in meeting deadlines.
- You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- Meeting account team to discuss the requirements of the job;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working with illustrators and photographers to produce the designs
- Working as part of a team with print and AV producers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account managers, web developers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Graphic Design Skills, Illustrative skills, Layout Skills, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools.
- Have dynamic, innovative and leading-edge digital ideas.
- Have 1- 2 experience working in Digital Agency
- Be able to design 3D is a plus
- Be able to create short animated video is a plus
- Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is one of the largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh