Overview of job
Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Search & Performance Executive/Manager to join us. In this role, you will grow all aspects of Paid Search activity for top CPG client, providing insight, strategy and high-quality deliverables from awareness to conversion.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Digital Director
3 best things about the job:
- A chance to run a newly created team and join one of Vietnam’s top places to work.
- Working across a diverse and prestigious set of clients with varying objectives across a mix of performance channels.
- Develop your skill set with exposure to media planning and buying process across online and offline.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Understand client’s business goals and marketing objectives and understand the role SEM plays to drive their business forward.
- Great understanding of best practices and audit process to deliver best in class campaigns.
In six months:
- Continually building test and learn frameworks across all SEM campaigns, ensuring tests reach significance where possible and learnings / next steps are communicated to clients.
- Strong relationship with your team and senior stakeholders across the business
- Strong relationship with SEM reps across key partners
- Contributing to campaign performance to drive continued efficiencies across all campaigns
In 12 months:
- Contribution to evolving best practices through testing Alphas/Betas.
- Exceeding client KPIs across all campaigns and growing business revenue through increased billings where possible.
- Contribution to SEM strategies across all portfolio
Responsibilities of the role:
- Understanding of the relationship between Paid Search and other online and offline marketing activities including natural search and ideas for effective coordination
- Set-up, monitor, manage and optimize paid search activity
- Complete daily run rates across a variety of accounts with ongoing commentary and actionable insights
- Provide on-time reporting to clients on key metrics and agreed KPIs
- Ongoing client servicing including but not limited to optimisation and campaign progress, prompt response to client and internal questions related to paid campaigns.
- Ongoing SEM strategy development and implementation
What you will need:
- Experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on SEM
- Google Ads Search & Google Ads Fundamentals Certification
- Experience in running high-volume campaigns across Google Ads (AdWords), CocCoc
- Strategic mindset to building and deliver bid strategies and attribution models across Google Search 360, Google Ads
- Proven experience of on-going campaign optimization to improve business objectives, such as ROAS and CPA. Able to deliver across a range of touch points; sales, store visits, online submissions, downloads etc
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail around data, insights and actions
- Great presentation skills
ưAbout Mindshare: Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent. We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. Our defining principles are Speed, Provocation, and Teamwork. We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. Mindshare APAC won over 250 awards in the past year – and counting, including the ‘Campaign Asia Pacific Media Agency Network of the Year 2018’, ‘Campaign Asia Pacific Digital Media Agency Network of the Year 2018’ and the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2018’ for the fifth consecutive year.
Mindshare is the leading agency in Vietnam as per RECMA 2018. In 2018 Mindshare Vietnam won the Mobile Marketing Association’s ‘Mobile Agency of the Year’ and Campaign “Vietnam Digital Agency of the year” awards, along with other global, regional and local acknowledgments of our strategic planning expertise.
Các công việc tương tự
GroupM is the number one global media investment management group. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh