Overview of job
As Data Analyst, you will be looked upon to provide structural insight from various data sources, as well as building efficient evaluation models to meet clients’ requirements. This role acts as a specialist working closely with the core account teams on digital advertising (especially programmatic buy) analysis requirements. You will be working for a few key clients who look at Mindshare as their data analytics partner and help come up with data-led solutions to their marketing and communications objectives
3 best things about the job
- Working on the cutting-edge domain in the digital marketing – leveraging data and ad-tech to plan and optimize digital campaigns.
- Flexible working environment and discipline, diversified working style is respected here.
- A fantastic opportunity to work with top clients in the dynamic Vietnam market.
Measures of success
In three months:
- Be familiar with the data, which sets could be used, and the current measurement framework.
- Develop basic understanding of Client’s business and dashboards they use to monitor campaigns.
In six months:
- Build measurement and evaluation models of marketing initiatives and user influence across digital media channels through quantitative analysis.
- Working with the Operations, Programmatic & Planning teams to deliver high value, in-depth analytics. Part of this will be to ensure that prior to the campaign all tracking, and assets are in place as required by the briefing, then monitoring throughout the campaign that data is being collected.
- During campaigns, you will ensure that automated analytics are delivered for the internal teams to make recommendations/changes to maintain performance and aid specific analysis regarding performance troubleshooting etc.
- Own the automated reporting dashboards and ensure that data integrity and quality is maintained well
In twelve months:
- Bring value to client with advanced analytics from the perspectives of digital marketing.
- Be an expert in data and lead bespoke insight analytics work as the demand and function continues to grow – i.e. answering complex business problems posed by our clients, providing thought leadership in defining measurement strategies, etc.
Responsibilities of the role
- Be responsible for advanced analytics requirements for key clients
- Contributed to new business and pitches, consistently growing your own knowledge in the area of data and analytics as well as that of the agency
- Provide mid-flight data extracts and consultations on data interpretation, and data description commentary where required
- Develop new data extracts and data visualizations
- Own and evolve the automated reporting dashboards
- Be able to collect consumers behavior patterns and trends using advanced analytics software/Digital dashboards and report on data relevant to the business.
- The ideal candidate will roll up his/her sleeves to do the work and be a part of a team that is executing on the strategy. The most successful candidate will be someone who embraces digital data and analytics with the ability to provide insights to the business that are compelling and aid in making business decisions
What you will need
- 3+ experience in media/ data analysis with demonstrated experience across a range of media categories and/or types of analysis
- Ability to navigate large data sets to identify & an extract the right data from right data sources and able to efficiently analyze and interpret data for key actionable insights and recommendations.
- An understanding of advanced data modeling and mining
- The ability to clearly and simply explain advanced modeling and data mining methodologies to non-technical colleagues and clients
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint,data visualization (e.g. Datorama, Power BI, or Tableau), Advanced analytics packages (eg. Stata,Eviews, R, SPSS or others)
- Experience with Data Management Platforms (Relay42, Salesforce DMP, or any other DMPs), & database storage & designs (SQL/ Big Query/AWS tech stack)
- Working proficiency in English, good communication skills and comfortable to present
- Knowledge of below is a plus:
a) Big Data management
b) Media planning process
- Proactive, quality-conscious, and self-driven
Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent. We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. Our defining principles are Speed, Provocation, and Teamwork. We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. Mindshare APAC won over 250 awards in the past year – and counting, including the ‘Campaign Asia Pacific Media Agency Network of the Year 2018’, ‘Campaign Asia Pacific Digital Media Agency Network of the Year 2018’ and the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2018’ for the fifth consecutive year.
In 2018 Mindshare Vietnam won the Mobile Marketing Association’s ‘Mobile Agency of the Year’ and Campaign “Vietnam Digital Agency of the year” awards, along with other global, regional and local acknowledgments of our strategic planning expertise
Các công việc tương tự
GroupM is the number one global media investment management group. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh