As a Media Relations Manager, you are responsible for press office service, cultivating and managing relationships with media reps.
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community.
- Deliver Press Office service to media in alignment with operation plan of projects.
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Optimize communication system to enhance accuracy of communication.
- Create effective communication channels.
- Enhance effectiveness of press and publicity function.
- Develop relationships with national and regional press contacts to ensure the company reputation is promoted and to deflect criticism.
- Detect public relations issues as they emerge and address them directly.
- Give expertise on the media engagement plan and press documents
- Manage the flow of media service mong the projects
- Hot bonus, Project Bonus, Performance Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual Health check up
- Health insurance ( PVI care)
- Company trip & team building.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in PR agency with the wide network of and good relations with media.
- Must be an effective and confident communicator.
- Strong understanding of journalistic principles and the changing media landscape.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills for managing business partner relationships
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, with degree in related field like communications, journalism or public relations is preferable.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn