As a Media Relations Executive, you are responsible for press office service, cultivating and managing relationships with media reps.
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community.
- Deliver Press Office service to media in alignment with operation plan of projects.
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Enhance effectiveness of press and publicity function.
- Manage the flow of media service among the projects
- 1 year working experience in PR agency with the wide network of and good relations with media.
- Understanding of journalistic principles and the changing media landscape.
- Good interpersonal communication skills for managing business partner relationships
- Bachelor’s degree from related field such as: Communications, Journalism or Public Relations is preferable