Overview of job
MediaCom is seeking an experienced Media Planner to prepare and implement successful communication strategies founded in client’s business objectives and relevant research. In this role, your duties will be varied and challenging. You will utilize your in-depth knowledge of consumer behaviour, trends and the media landscape to create insightful strategies for our clients. Furthermore, you will be responsible for managing timelines and liaising with your colleagues on deliverables to ensure that campaigns run effectively. We expect you to live and transcend the values of Mediacom in your team and in the organization.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Business Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunities to work across local and international clients and agency teams.
- An environment that recognises and rewards great work and encourages pushing the norms.
- A fun agency environment, full of young minds hungry for knowledge.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- A full understanding and knowledge of what makes MediaCom one of the best agencies in the marketplace (from trade agreements to best practices within planning/negotiation).
- Have started building strong relationships with key clients across the group.
In six months:
- Driven result for execution plan
- Shown significant signs of growth potential within Mediacom.
In 12 months:
- Mentored / coached your junior team members to be better at their core skills.
What you will do:
Besides planning, overseeing, and driving operational needs of your clients, you would also be in-charge of being involved in integrated media planning for clients. While growing existing business will be key, you will also be assisting your senior agency teams in new business development strategies and plans during pitches.
What you will need:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in media (both TV planning and digital).
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English (both written and spoken).
- High confidence levels to work with mid to senior level clients (both local and regional/global).
- Knowledge required in – media insights and data analysis for planning, reporting.
- Excellent skill in Excel, Power Point and Microsoft office.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
GroupM is the number one global media investment management group. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh