Dreamplex is Vietnam’s leading flexible workplace experience provider. We design and deliver people-centric work experiences that help fast-growing companies attract and retain talent and help employees have the best day at work possible. We do this by reimagining every element of the work experience; from welcoming lounges to the hospitality-level care from our team, and from vibrant common spaces to the events and activities that we run in them multiple times a week.
This unique experience is catching on, and that’s why we’re now looking for a Media Planner to join our diverse and vibrant team.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Summary of Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Media Planner who shapes and executes effective advertising campaigns. Your job will be to identify and reach target audiences, as well as evaluate campaign success. Your goal will be to optimize media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and help achieve business goals.
- Develop & implement integrated digital media plans including
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate qualified leads
- Set and manage digital campaign budgets
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
- Track digital campaign performance.
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
- Work with the BD team and Sales Director to understand the E2E funnel to optimize for more leads and better conversion
- Work with content & creative team, develop creative briefs to ensure the quality of all digital assets
What’s in it for you
- The freedom to bring your unique vision to life
- Working with an inspired team that is creating the future of work in Vietnam
- Positively impacting thousands of people by giving them a better day at work
- Opportunity to grow, develop and lead as we grow as a team and company
- Working where you want, went you want – 5 locations across HCMC and Hanoi to call home
- Access to 2 or more social events, workshops or trainings per week
- A competitive salary, transportation, phone, and meal allowances, and private health insurance
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or Advertising.
- At least two years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, SEO, and social media advertising
- Excellent communication skill and teamwork
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with automation marketing and CRM tools
Your team members: you will work closely with the Marketing Director, Digital Marketing Specialist and Business Development Director/ Manager.