- Develop consumer digital behavior insight and trends.
- Analyze the role and impact of various digital touch points on client’s business and marketing strategies.
- Synthesize and analyze, write & present key findings to develop insights and recommendations to drive marketing strategy.
- To deliver planning at both implementation and strategic levels.
- Familiar with digital content strategy and channel strategy.
- Interpret research findings and generate consumer insight that enables creative communication solutions.
- Maintain a summary and analysis of all digital campaigns and stimulus for further collation and benchmarking.
- Provide on-going updates to the team of industry trends, issues, and best practices for relevant categories.
- Work with Creative team for idea development
- Discussing further in the interview.
University graduates from sectors, as follows:
- 02 year working experience in the same position in Advertising/Media/Digital (from Agency/Brand)
- Ability to independently source supporting data and research.
- Ability to work across a broad range of client categories and a swathe of very different consumer groups.
- An awareness of how digital fits within the communications landscape.
- Basic sense of digital media environment
- Presentation skills.