- Working with the clients and the account team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy;
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media buy strategy
- Managing and optimizing campaigns effectively on different media channels to maximize the advertising performance.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and conducting frequent reports on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Presenting proposals and reports to clients.
- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, such as publishers, ad network and 3rd Party;
- Managing client relationships to build respect and trust in your judgement;
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company
- Competitive benefit packages
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year
- Extra health care insurance
- Company trip, a lot of parties and fun, and different type of bonuses are provided
- Bachelor degree in marketing and/or communications or equivalent experience required,
- 6 months – 1 year of experience as a Social Media Planner or similar role
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Good in English (both verbal and writing skills);
- Hard-working and ready to work in high pressure environment;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
We are a global digital agency of makers, believers, and make-believers. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. We work with companies who embrace the transformative power of digital.
- Địa chỉ 11bis Nguyễn Gia Thiều, Phường 6, Quận 3, TP HCM