(Fulltime / Part-time)
See more at: http://sdmedia.vn/planner.pdf
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Media planners identify which media platforms would best advertise a client’s brand or product. Your role is to enable our clients to maximise the impact of their advertising campaigns through the use of a range of media.
Media planners combine creative thinking with factual analysis to develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible. You will apply knowledge of media and communication platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums for building awareness of a client’s brand.
TASKS ARE LIKELY TO INCLUDE
- Analysing and researching the target audience’s character, purchasing and media habits;
- Maintaining contact with media owners, ensuring statistics, circulation and viewing figures are up to date;
- Advising the creative team and clients on the most effective media combination;
- Considering appropriate timings of media activities based upon usage patterns and seasonal factors;
- Presenting media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns, and helping clients to reach a final decision about their future advertising strategy;
- Obtaining the best advertising rates that fit with the agreed media strategy;
- Presenting alternative options to the media planner and client;
- Adjusting media schedules in response to the latest audience figures;
- Managing budgets and maintaining advertising spend records;
- Monitoring and updating clients on the effectiveness of campaigns.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
Candidates should have a degree in Marketing, PR, Communication or in related fields. We are also searching for these following characteristics:
- Literacy, for writing reports and presentations.
- Numeracy, for data analysis and negotiations.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Aware of media trends and having a flair for business and commerce.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, clients and media owners.
- Ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information.
- Capability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter and a detailed resume showcasing their professional abilities via our email.
- Please include “Media Planner” in the “Subject” line.
- Preferred language for applications: English
- Contact Person: Ms. Truc (HR Executive)
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
WHO WE ARE
SDmedia is a new kind of media agency combining creative design, strategic marketing with innovative insight and digital expertise. We are involving with brand, digital, print, web, press, broadcast, direct marketing, social media and other methods that bring out the most effective way of communication to our clients’ market. At SDmedia, we care about the values of Creativity and Strategy in every Business Success.
WHAT WE NEED
We would love to work with people who are passionate to deliver full satisfaction to our important clients and partners. We also promise to be the home where our talented people can grow and shine with every project that we are working together.
WHY WORK WITH US
Competitive Package & Benefits
Friendly working environment with dynamic, young people
Training and networking opportunities
HOW TO CONTACT US
Level 4, Mercury Building, 203 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Ward 7, Dist.3, HCMC
Tel: (08) 3932 1565
- Địa chỉ 203 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Phường 7, Quận 3, TP.HCM