At The Purpose Group, each member plays an important role in our business success. We provide the structure to ensure success and the flexibility to accommodate you the unique talents and needs. That is why our goal is to create the most sought-after career program that appeals to talents who seeks flexible and nurturing working conditions to work hard and play hard.
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for Media & Performance Marketing Manager with the key roles and responsibilities as following:
1. Digital Media & Performance Marketing Functional Leader
- Media strategy and ROI optimization for all IMC and digital-led campaigns across Search, Social, Display, Video, Mobile and E-Commerce platforms.
- Analyzing and setting baseline for key performance metrics of brand assets (UI/UX of HTML5-based assets, SEO, CRM & social activations). Finding conversion breakdowns and improvement opportunities.
- Be responsible to determine and negotiate all KPIs committed to clients.
- Being on top in day-to-day media negotiation and buying, bidding optimization, tracking and reporting.
- Assess and analyze the quantitative and qualitative performance of the campaigns, including analysis across user journey from ad servers, web and social page analytics, social listening and other tools.
2. Business Development & Revenue Building
- Together with BODS, determine the business strategy for TPG in media and performance marketing services, to ensure we have clear competitive advantage and right to win against big players
- Setup and build relationships with vendors. Including pioneering innovation platforms through partnerships and establishing trading contracts.
- Grow business through increasing TPG media revenue. This includes but not limited to:
- Optimizing of internal cost
- Media pitch participation and wins
- Working with Business Development Dept. to package, prospect and meet new clients
- Designing customized training for clients
3. Agency Innovation Champion
- Performance Marketing: Champion (existing) or innovate (non-existing) the right measurement and digital tools to strengthen campaign analytical capabilities. IMPORTANT: Help agency to champion the spent on digital media and brand-building effectiveness.
- Creative Media Buying: Being in touch with the latest technology, formats or platforms for digital media buying, in order to bring digital plans and creative to the next level.
4. Organization Leadership:
- Planning of media team structure, resources and recruitment glide-path (according to revenue KPI)
- Effectively leading, delegating, managing and nurturing capabilities of Digital media team. Responsible for performance review, appraisal as part of building organization capabilities.
- Capability building of team, including upgrading organization capabilities in media expertise
- Be the hero in championing and recommending latest digital and social platforms, tools, trends
- Effectiveness of campaign planning and management, that delivers client’s timing, objectives and goals
- Increasing media project revenue and margin
- Ability to provide creative solutions to solve problems
- Effectiveness of team leadership and collaboration with multi-function
- Client’s satisfaction
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
THE PURPOSE GROUP is seeking for brave warriors who are ready winners whilst gaining fruitful experience and rewarding job satisfaction.
- Địa chỉ Unit 21.02, Floor 21, Pearl Plaza, 561 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District Ho Chi Minh City