⎯ Havas Internal:
- Report to GM, BU of Media department & full fill the jobs requested from GM.
- Responsible for Media Planning (TV, Print, Radio, OOH) of handle accounts.
- Follow best practices and processes for media planning & operations from the company.
- Together with GM, BU joins the new media pitch.
- Discuss with GM whenever getting a new brief from the client for getting direction for the coming media strategy & plan.
- Get advice & approval from GM, BU for all of the media planning for clients in turn of media strategy, channels & platforms.
- Prepare media plan for TV, Print, Radio, OOH basing on given direction from GM, BU.
- Lead media buying team & drive buying strategy and execute TV, Print, Radio campaigns for BU & Planning team.
- Get alight with BU, planner & get approval from GM for all of TV buying plan for clients in turn of TV channels & formats.
- Be the trusted advisor/ to-go person within the TV booking plan & purchasing team.
- Provide guidance to the Trading team to process the media booking plan with vendors.
- Work well with the Trading team to ensure all tasks are fulfilled.
- Join TV media pitching and recommend/develop measurement methodology against TV briefs.
- Ensure TV campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies.
- Provide data & support BU, TV Planner to prepare post-buy report to client.
- Responsible for monthly billing of running campaign.
⎯ Facing with Client:
- Be key contact point & day to day work with clients for things related to media plan (TV, Print, Radio, OOH) after getting strategy from BU.
- Prepare & present media concept & booking plan to client.
- Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked & measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Prepare & present weekly, monthly, quarterly & post buy report of campaign to clients
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a media agency at the same company level as Havas.
- Having over 5-7 years working for the agency, client-side in-house team, or media owner capacity.
- Solid experience in media planning and buying.
- Highly evolved presentation and reporting skills.
- Experience in managing multiple work streams and integrating on large projects and teams.
- Demonstrated experience and success working in a client-facing role, with FMCG experience an added advantage
- An ability to coach and develop junior members of the team
- Shows a depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands, and consumers in client conversations.
- A passion for data, insights, and ideation
- Ability to training for staff to complete the job.