- Contact vendors, run tools and reporting 70% traditional (Ex: Kantar…), monitor 30% digital.
- Assist the team in developing and implementing an integrated online/offline advertising campaign
- Help on competitive data generation, analysis and presentation
- Prepare an evaluation of media opportunities, keep tracks of market trends by using industry tools and other research methods
- Prepare media plan, budget summary and campaign follow up
- Actively participate in brainstorming for big ideas and consumer insights
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with industry partners
- Well coordinate and keep track of current projects/ campaigns
- Free parking at the building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once the employee has passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business results
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- Bachelor: Marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint are the must).
- 1-2 years
- 70% traditional: TV, outdoor – 30% digital: google Ad, youtube, facebook
- Strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of digital media will be an added advantage
- Willing to learn, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do attitude.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV via Adjob.
#. Minor note for you: Because the nature of work so I just contact to the qualified candidate.