Job Overview and Responsibility
The B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects of Chin Media: Chin Media Digital agency, JMC KOLs platform and services, ULU -Cityads affiliate platform, Approi.co Mobile app marketing solution, that drive revenue growth.
The B2B Marketing Manager will report directly to BOD and be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. They will manage lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders.
Collaborate with the BOD, in executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing, partnership) in order to support the company’s business objectives. Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics. Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing’s contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
– Marketing lead generation
– Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
-Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
– Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
– Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
– Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
– Grow revenue to Chin’s business included: Digital marketing, Creative, KOLs, Affiliate and Mobile App Marketing services.
Required Skills and Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 1 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
– Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
– Google Analytics and Google Ad Word certified (required)
– Agency or SAS experience
– Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
-Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
– Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn. – Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
– Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
– Experience with Bitrix24 or CRM to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
– Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
– Email, database, and digital marketing experience
Why Candidate should apply this position
– Attractive salary base and incentive; bonus: quarterly and yearly bonus, KPI bonus, …
– Allowances: parking bike, birthday, company trip, laptop
– An unique growth opportunity;
– The ability to learn;
– Added value and appreciation – Flexibility;
– An interesting and challenging environment;
– Friendly bosses and colleagues
– Office hour: Monday to Friday
– Tet Holiday Bonus at the end of the year
Offer Salary: 600 – 1,200 $
Prefer if candidate have
Students of top univesity ( FTU,UEH,VNUHCM,UFM,HCMUT,RMIT,…) (is plus)
Hiring Manager Interview
Địa chỉ làm việc: số 28 đường B2, Khu đô thị SALA, Quận 2, TP.HCM ————————–
– Chin Media là một trong những Agency hàng đầu về Digital Marketing tại Việt Nam. Chúng tôi chuyên tư vấn và cung cấp các giải pháp Performance Marketing toàn diện trên các nền Mạng xã hội (Facebook, Instagram…) và công cụ tìm kiếm (Google, Cốc Cốc…) nhằm tối ưu hóa chi phí và gia tăng lợi nhuận cho doanh nghiệp của bạn.
– Hiện nay, Chin không còn giới hạn trong lĩnh vực Advertising, Digital, Research, Media, Affiliates… Chin đang vươn mình mạnh mẽ để chạm đến những tầm cao mới trở thành một trong những Agency lớn mạnh hàng đầu Việt Nam, hoạt động đa dịch vụ. – Với những thế mạnh nền tảng, đội ngũ Chin-er chuyên nghiệp, tận tâm cùng phương châm “việc thật – kết quả thật” chắc chắn sẽ làm hài lòng bất kỳ bản “Brief” khó nhằn nào, đem lại nhiều thành công vang dội hơn nữa. —–
– Mỗi cty con có chính sách khác nhau, ngoài vị trí chuyên viên kinh doanh là làm T2-T6, T7 làm cách tuần (tuần làm tuần nghỉ). Các vị trí còn lại đều làm từ T2-T6.
– Thời gian làm từ 9h – 18h30, nghỉ trưa 1h30 (từ 12h-1h30)