Red Havas (Havas PR), a part of Havas Group, is looking for an intelligent, self-driven talent to join our dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh Office. This role will be a chance for you to gain experience applying Havas best practices in a new and dynamic culture to create great strategies for great clients.
Internal communications and Public relations
- Working closely with Senior regional / global PR department for corporate PR planning, including strategy, goals, budget and tactics in order to increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image (Havas/Vivendi)
- Developing and maintain strong media network
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Proactively track happenings of Government policies / media trends / competitor highlights that could affect corporate image and development.
- Develop and manage various external communication channels such as website, Facebook fanpage, Youtube, Instagram (if any)
- Creating / Pitching favorable corporate stories to media
- Monitor, analyze and report corporate PR results on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of PR articles
- Work with designer / creative to creating other PR material (brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, etc)
- Support internal communications activities to keep company members be informed of company development
- Well prepare for corporate crisis communications and be ready for issues handling
Government affair & Communications
- Provide administrative support for BOD in leveraging Government relations, needed paperwork applications and following up
- Support for PR team in strategic planning & execution relating to GR, crisis management
- BA in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is an advantage
- Above 01year experience in marketing / communications field
- Be proactive, highly motivated, result-oriented; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and be a team player.
- Good sense of content and wordings.
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent in English (both speaking and writing)
- Supporting & fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Access to global materials and training
- Training opportunity & career development
- Competitive salary
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 by Charles Louis Havas, the Group employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries.
We’ve become a leading global communications and marketing agency by cutting through the clutter. We hate silos and love working across teams to bring in fresh ideas. It’s this togetherness that gets us results.
We celebrate diversity and make sure we recruit from all walks of life, welcoming talents from different industries and disciplines. Because of this we are intrinsically agile and fast-moving. But make no mistake, this passion for speed and agility means we have to work together. Above all, we invest in collaboration.
- Địa chỉ 37 Tôn Đức Thắng, p. Bến Nghé, Q.1, TP. HCM