Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Director, Planning.
3 best things about the job:
- This position gives the opportunity to work across the full range of media channels, from traditional media to cutting edge innovation.
- Learn some of the most advanced practices and processes in strategic media planning, working with a strong team who are dedicated to delivering over and above client expectations.
- Being no. 1 in the market, Mindshare Vietnam has breadth of products and services giving an opportunity for someone to deliver services in Digital on one end whilst delivering a Rural Strategy on Emerging Class Consumer on the other end given our vast portfolio of clients.
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Understood the client business and the category they play in, and key drivers of growth
- Built a collaborative relationship with your clients, acting as the lead contact across your brands
- Embedded yourself into the internal team and understood the different specialist teams you work with
- Understood the key tools and processes critical to the everyday running of the account.
In six months, you would have:
- Led your own planning response from insight and strategy through to execution
- Project managed cross-media, category, and industry-leading campaigns.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Attend & receive Client Communication/Media Briefing
- Deliver strategic communication response to business issues/challenges
- Recommend platforms (ATL &Digital) and investment level based on objectives and strategic directions
- Manage brand budget on an annual and monthly level
- Monitor and analyze brand & competitive activities to gain learnings and best practices
- Lead discussions with brand team on communication reviews and upcoming media plans/activities
- Utilize different media and research tools/studies to craft data-based media solutions
- Deliver accurate and timely tracking reports
- Collaborate with the different teams (internal and external) to ensure smooth and holistic delivery of requirements
- Seek and recommend media innovations which will address business needs
- Lead and mentor team to help Communication Planners improve their strategic thinking skills and operational discipline.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Should have a sound knowledge of media planning principles, and be able to guide the client on investment queries.
- Able to handle a team, supervise and train them. She/he should understand media owners’ ways of working to oversee flawless execution.
- This person will need to work as a part of a large team handling a large client. Hence, should be a team player, ready to work together with people.
- The person should have digital planning experience – will be responsible for the strategic inputs across media including digital.
What you will need:
- Minimum 4-5 years’ work experience, spent working on media/communications planning related business.
- Highly evolved presentation and reporting skills.
- Experience in managing multiple work streams and integrating on large projects and teams.
- Demonstrated experience and success working in a client facing role, with FMCG experience an added advantage.
- Shows a depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands and consumers in client conversations.
- A passion for data, insights and ideation.
Các công việc tương tự
GroupM is the number one global media investment management group. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh