- Keep track of Company’s legal documents;
- Draft and manage correspondences, letters for Company/Branch;
- Liaise with attorney association for legal aspects concerned Company/Branch’s administration;
- Review, draw up templates of commercial contracts/agreements to ensure Company’s benefit and/or in compliance with the legal requirement;
- Keep track of campaign’s status including confidential records, client payments, …;
- Report to Line Manager;
- Other legal requirements/supports within the Company/Branch assigned by Line Manager/BOD.
- Competitive Allowance;
- Chance to convert to full time position;
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment;
- Other benefits (birthday, team bonding, …).
- Fresh graduates, major in Law is a plus;
- Good command in English (4 skills);
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint…);
- Excellent team player, supportive mind-set with win-win solution;
- Positive problem analysis & solving, be able to deal with new challenges;
- Well-organized and multiple-tasks oriented under high pressure;
- Be able to commit full time.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may apply via this link: https://adasiaholdings.com/vn/job/?gh_jid=1506011
AnyMind Group is an organization that is transforming industries through artificial intelligence. Headquartered in Singapore, AnyMind Group is the parent company of AdAsia Holdings, TalentMind and CastingAsia.
In the marketing industry, end-to-end solutions by companies under the AnyMind Group span influencer marketing, programmatic and digital advertising, and publisher monetization.
For the human resource industry, AnyMind group’s TalentMind provides human resource and recruitment professionals with an AI-driven recruitment optimization platform to make hiring more efficient and smart.
AnyMind Group aims to power businesses and professionals with a suite of AI-based solutions, enabling them to easily achieve greater scale and efficiency within and across departments.
- Địa chỉ Floor 53, Bitexco Financial Tower, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC