Creative Planner is responsible for briefing, researching, analyzing and coming up with Strategies/ Creative Directions that capture audience’s attentions, inspire behavior change and make a real difference to our clients’ businesses.
This role requires close collaboration and integration with all department of business including media, operation, tech and data) and this person will be expected to be able to frame their work in a solid strategy that’s grounded in insight and underpinned by a deep understanding of digital platforms.
The Lead Creative Planner will be expected to deliver:
Coming up with Strategy Direction for building creative ideas both big and small across a range of our clients and seeing these through to production
- Team leadership: work with the Head of Creative to train, to share and to nurture a productive and happy working environment.
- Creative innovation: helping us to grow our creative offering
- Creative collaboration with creative writer and art director to be sure the strategy is well understood and doable in execution.
- Receive the client brief, from which finding new ways to inspire audiences with creative strategies/ ideas
- Oversee and support creative planners in delivering the best possible work
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Present work to clients
- Innovate our offering, making sure we’re taking advantage of the latest tech and most advanced approaches, as well as expanding into new platforms
- Participate in new business pitches
- Quality control over all pitches related to planning scope
- 4+ years relevant experience within a creative advertising role, including Strategy Planning and Brand Planning
- Experience providing team leadership and inspiration
- Excellent presentation skills (both in Vietnamese and English)
- Exposure to digital marketing campaigns that helps to increase awareness, sampling, and sales in cases.
- Ability to work with senior clients
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and get stuff done on a tight deadline
- A love for learning and teaching new things
- Great interpersonal and listening skills
- A high attention to detail
- A Reader and a Learner
- A leader and a listener