- Liaising with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas;
- Communicating with colleagues within the agency, such as creatives and account managers, in the process of developing a campaign;
- Gaining a comprehensive context for communication strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economic and the market for the client’s product and market share;
- Finding an ‘angle’ on a specific product or service on which to base an advertising campaign;
- Researching the product or service to be advertised, which may involve gaining technical or specific knowledge;
- Reconciling the differences between consumers’ current perceptions of the brand and the way the client wishes the brand to be perceived;
- Meeting the client to learn the background of the brand and advising on possible approaches to the target market;
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy;
- Presenting conclusions and ideas to clients and other agency staff;
- Analyzing and interpreting customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of account management or strategic planning in an advertising/event/digital agency is required.
- Must be familiar with the communication environment.
- Must demonstrate excellent professional written communications skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- Must be able to work under pressure on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
Applicants should have
- A combination of analytical skills, curiosity, and a strong interest in people;
- Creativity and imagination (this is an industry that is receptive to new ideas and new people);
- Shrewd common sense and commercial awareness;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team working skills with the ability to listen to, and be sensitive to, consumers, clients and colleagues;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Ability to work with a wide range of market and research information.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment
- Attractive salary
- Company trip
- 13th month salary & annual performance bonus
- Internal event (birthday, party…) & training courses
- Long term career path development.
- Other benefits according to labor code.
Interested candidates, please send your CV/Portfolio or any information that you would like us to see
You can visit us at: http://idcomgroup.vn/
Or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IDComGroup/