Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition, Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
We are looking for a young talented Junior Planner who is curious, lively, full of life and looking for a fantastic challenge within an international agency as Ogilvy.
- Be responsible for ensuring an advertising campaign is targeted at the correct audience; strategic planning & concept development.
- Studying the client’s brief and analyzes existing data, market reports, and information from past campaigns before deciding whether to arrange for fresh market research to be carried out. This may be conducted by themselves or by commissioning an outside agency.
- Research is the planner’s key tool. They need to know who buys the product or service to be advertised, why they buy it, and what distinguishes it from its competitors.
- Monitoring sales figures to assess the campaign’s effectiveness and suggest changes if it is not going as well as expected.
- At least around 1 year working in Agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant area of study
- Be interested in what motivates people, as well as the changing trends and fashions affecting consumers
- Driven to go beyond the ‘What’ to uncover the ‘Why’ to create compelling solutions for clients
- Have strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Be skilled at analyzing research and able to translate this into action plans
- Be organized and able to think strategically both long and short term
- Have good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be able to work with a range of people and as part of a team
- In terms of soft skills, we are looking for someone who is curious, flexible, has a ‘growth mindset’, loves to learn and has a positive, solution-oriented attitude and above all else, deeply cares about quality of the strategic solution
We thank you all for your interest in working at Ogilvy Vietnam. Due to high traffic of applications, please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.